Additional information on the status of your account is available by contacting Student Financial and Administrative Services.
Student Financial Services Center
246 Church Street
New Haven, CT 06510
Exit interview hold. This hold is a requirement of the Department of Education for all students who had/have a federal loan. Please go to www.uasconnect.com to create your user account and enable access to your loan information.
How to Create a User ID:
Go to www.uasconnect.com click on “Sign Up” and then:
- Select a username and password
- Enter the following information
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- UAS Loan ID (Enter new YPP account)
- Date of Birth (Enter the Contract Holder DOB)
- Zip/Postal Code
- Click on the “Sign Up” icon at the bottom to create your account
When you receive confirmation that all Holds have been released, forward the hold release to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the Diploma Order Form to submit a request for your diploma. Please allow 24 to 48 hrs for the release to be processed.