Yale College, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, some Professional Schools, and Yale Summer Session
Request a transcript online:
- Current students order by signing in through the Yale Hub, clicking on “Academics,” and selecting “Transcript Orders.”
- See our transcript request FAQ for more information.
The following professional schools should also access the transcript order service through Yale Hub:
- David Geffen School of Drama
- Divinity School
- Jackson School of Global Affairs
- Physician Assistant Online Program
- School of Architecture
- School of Art
- School of the Environment
- School of Nursing
- School of Management
- School of Music
- School of Public Health
All other professional schools should contact their own school registrars.
Online transcript orders require payment by credit or debit card. The charge is $8 per transcript. Mail and express delivery options are available for an additional fee (see our transcript request FAQ). Requests for more than two notarized transcripts per week will also incur an additional surcharge of $5 per transcript. Payment for the full amount of a transcript order must be received before the order can be processed.
- Alumni and former students unable to sign in to Yale Hub should order their transcript directly through the Parchment website.
The following professional school students must obtain transcripts from their own school registrars: