Preference Selection (April)
See below (August) for the list of departments that will use preference selection for discussion sections, laboratories, and First-Year Seminars in August. Check back for updated information. Note that Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers.
Preference Selection opens on Tuesday, April 6 at 9:00 a.m.
Preference Selection closes on Wednesday, April 21 at 5:00 p.m.
Decisions will be available by Friday, April 30
- CSBF 350, Technical Innovation and the Future of the American City
- CSBK 350, The Role of Real Estate in the Economy and Society
- CSBR 350, Classical Storytelling and Modern Screenwriting
- CSES 350, Coming of Age: Writing about Childhood Turning Points
- CSGH 350, The Art of Storytelling
- CSJE 350, Mastering the Art of Watercolor
- CSMC 350, Game Theory in Action: From Poker to Business Negotiations
- CSMY 350, Leadership as Behavior
- CSPC 350, Power and Organizing in the City
- CSSM 350, Heroes and Villains in Film and Literature
- CSSY 350, Medicine and the Humanities: Certainty and Unknowing
- CSTC 350, Innovation & Leadership in America
- CSTD 350, Geo Engineering in Response to Climate Change
- Senior Economics Seminars are open to seniors in Economics and EP&E departments.
- ECON 108, Quantitative Foundations of Microeconomics
- ECON 110, An Introduction to Mircroeconomic Analysis
- ECON 111, An Introduction to Macroeconomic Analysis
Information about applying to English courses that not listed here may be found on the English Department website or on Canvas.
- FREN 110, Elementary and Intermediate French I
- FREN 121, Elementary and Intermediate French II
- FREN 130, Intermediate and Advanced French I
- FREN 140, Intermediate and Advanced French II
- FREN 150, Advanced Language Practice
- GMAN 110, 120, 130, Elementary and Intermediate German
- GMAN 152, 162, 177, Advanced German Language Courses
- ITAL 110, 130, Elementary Italian I & Intermediate Italian I
For more information about the courses below, see the East Asian Languages and Literatures department website.
- MATH 112, Calculus of Functions of One Variable I
- MATH 115, Calculus of Functions of One Variable II
- MATH 120, Calculus of Functions of Several Variables
- SPAN 110, Elementary Spanish I
- SPAN 120, Elementary Spanish II
- SPAN 125, Intensive Elementary Spanish
- SPAN 130, Intermediate Spanish I
- SPAN 140, Intermediate Spanish II
Preference Selection (August)
Information to follow.
Preference Selection First-Year Seminars
A list of the seminars to be offered in fall 2021 will be available in Yale Course Search. Click “First Year Seminar ” under Yale College Attributes for a list of all first-year seminars.