Note: several departments run a selection process for limited-enrollment courses outside of Preference Selection. If you are interested in a limited-enrollment course that does not appear below, check the course’s “Class Notes” field in YCS, the course’s expanded description in Canvas, or the relevant department website for more information. If you cannot find the information you seek, email the instructor.
November Preference Selection (Spring 2023)
Note that Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers. Information will be updated periodically before Preference Selection opens. Check back frequently.
Preference Selection opens on Tuesday, November 1 at 8:30 a.m.
Preference Selection closes on Friday, November 4 at 5:00 p.m.
Decisions will be available on Thursday, November 10 by 5:00 p.m.
For information visit the Chemistry website.
- CHNS 120, Elementary Modern Chinese II
- CHNS 122, Elementary Modern Chinese for Heritage Speakers
- CHNS 140, Intermediate Modern Chinese II
- CHNS 142, Intermediate Modern Chinese for Heritage Speakers
- CHNS 151, Advanced Modern Chinese II
- CHNS 153, Advanced Modern Chinese for Heritage Speakers
- CHNS 159, Advanced Modern Chinese III
Economics Senior Seminars
- Foundational Courses (ENGL 125, 126, 127, 128)
- Senior Seminars
- See the English Department website for a list of creative writing and journalism courses that require the submission of an application by noon on November 4.
- FREN 120, Elementary and Intermediate French II
- FREN 130, Intermediate and Advanced French I
- FREN 140, Intermediate and Advanced French II
- FREN 145, Intensive Intermediate and Advanced French
- FREN 150, Advanced Language Practice
- FREN 160, Advanced Conversation Through Culture, Film, and Media
- HUMS 411, Life Worth Living
History of Science, Medicine, and Public Health
- MATH 111, Introduction to Functions and Calculus II
- MATH 112, Calculus of Functions of One Variable I
- MATH 115, Calculus of Functions of One Variable II
- MATH 120, Calculus of Functions of Several Variables