Note: several departments run a selection process for limited-enrollment courses outside of Preference Selection. If you are interested in a limited-enrollment course that does not appear below, check the course’s “Class Notes” field in YCS, the course’s expanded description in Canvas, or the relevant department website for more information. If you cannot find the information you seek, email the instructor.
April Preference Selection (for Fall 2023 courses)
Note that Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers. Information will be updated periodically before Preference Selection opens. Check back frequently.
Preference Selection opens on Monday, April 3 at 8:00 a.m.
Preference Selection closes on Wednesday, April 5 at 5:00 p.m.
Decisions will be available on Wednesday, April 12 by 5:00 p.m.
- CHNS 110, Elementary Modern Chinese I
- CHNS 112, Elementary Modern Chinese for Heritage Speakers
- CHNS 130, Intermediate Modern Chinese I
- CHNS 132, Intermediate Modern Chinese for Heritage Speakers
- CHNS 150, Advanced Modern Chinese I
- CHNS 152, Advanced Modern Chinese for Heritage Speakers
- CHNS 156, Advanced Modern Chinese through Film for Heritage Speakers
- CHNS 158, Advanced Chinese III through Films and Stories
Economics Senior Seminars
- Economic Senior Seminars: Reach out to the department for more information.
- Foundational Courses (ENGL 125, 126, 127, 128)
- See the English Department website for a list of creative writing and journalism courses that require the submission of an application by noon on April 5.
- FREN 110, Elementary and Intermediate French I
- FREN 121, Intermediate French
- FREN 125, Intensive Elementary French
- FREN 130, Intermediate and Advanced French I
- FREN 140, Intermediate and Advanced French II
- FREN 150, Advanced Language Practice
- FREN 160, Advanced Conversation Through Culture, Film, and Media
- GMAN 110, 120, 125, 130, and 140, Language Courses
- GMAN 151, 160, 171, Advanced Language Courses
History of Science, Medicine, and Public Health
- HSHM Seminars: Reach out to the department for more information.