- Log into CourseLeaf CIM.
- In the blank box under “Search, edit, and propose courses,” enter the subject abbreviation and course number of the course you wish to edit. Click the green “Search” button. (Or, to search for a course by title, type an asterisk, part of the title, and another asterisk, then click “Search.”)
- If you see a green “Edit” button, click that button to open an editing window. (Note: The editing window sometimes opens behind the main window.)
- If you do not see an Edit button, the course is already in workflow. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to request course changes.
- In the editing window, update the course record as needed. Be sure that all required fields (outlined in red) have been completed.
- If you do not know the correct value of a required field, put a placeholder such as “N/A” or “DUS please answer” in the blank.
- To save your work and continue later, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “Save Changes.”
- Click “Save and Submit” when you are done editing